Never mind, found it myself: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46346
- If you move the account to a different OU or domain, the setting is removed or updated. Using this way, you do not have to assign manually the setting to each user account. To create a group policy object (GPO) for the domain that automatically assigns the \\server\users\user_name path as home folder to each user: Log in to a computer using an ...
- Windows Server System Post your Windows Server System questions here. Besides Windows Server, this also includes other Microsoft Server software (such as BizTalk Server, Exchange Server, ISA Server & others).
Problem: Users receive temporary profiles each time they log onto the Remote Desktop Server. The problem is not uniform and may only occur for individual users. Possible errors may read, "Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile.
- Access your Cisco Account Profile in the OneID profile manager to update your customer or partner profile information. Login to access services and support, change communication settings, and view ordering. Formerly Cisco CCO ID login.
Aug 27, 2010 · (tip: download Windows Enabler - run this as an administrator and it 'un-greys' the option to copy a local profile) Now when a domain user logs on to your domain - if they don't have a local cached profile, a roaming profile or mandatory profile - they will use the profile settings in the default user profile you created..
- Jul 26, 2017 · We'll need to know the security identifier (SID) of the temporary user account you're being signed into. This unique string is what Windows uses to control permissions and group your interactions. First, do a system search for cmd and select the relevant result to open the Command Prompt. Next, type whoami /user and press Enter. This command queries the system to tell you the SID of the current account.
Tech made simple for your whole family. Amazon Launches Group Video and Audio Calling on Echo Devices Just in Time for the Holidays
- HPE and ClearCenter are making it easy for small, home, remote, and branch offices to have a server ready to use, out of the box, at no additional cost. HPE ProLiant integrated with ClearOS offers a simple, affordable, and secure experience. Building the IT solution that is just right for you has never been easier.
How to create a new Outlook profile for all users in the domain. A new Outlook profile can be created and set as a default one by using a simple script that adds new values to Windows registry. To bulk create new Outlook profiles for all your users, you can run this script on multiple computers via Group Policy.
- Sep 6, 2013 - Windows 7 - Windows Loads With Temporary Profile. Log in with your temporary profile if your account has administrative rights or with the local administrator account. Windows 7 starting with a temporary profile is it able to fix it ? Page Active Last Checked: 9 days ago.
Another method to Fix Corrupted User Profile in Windows 10 is to create a New User Account and transfer Files from Old to New User Account. In case you have an alternate Admin Account that is not blocked, you can straight away Login to your Spare Admin Account and create a New User Account.
- Whether you are a hosting company providing email services to thousands of end users or a small business with a single domain, MailEnable provides a solution that will impress your mail users. Microsoft Exchange Alternative MailEnable provides Windows Mail Server software with features comparable to Microsoft Exchange.
So what is the correct way to reset a roaming profile in Windows 7? Step 1. Open Active Directory Users and Computers and to the profile tab of the user account you want to reset. How to fix the "You have been logged on with a temporary profile" issue in Windows 7.