The Google Goggles app is an image-recognition mobile app that uses visual search technology to identify objects through a mobile device’s camera. Users can take a photo of a physical object, and Google searches and retrieves information about the image.
- FreeTrack is a free optical motion tracking application for Microsoft Windows, released under the GNU General Public License. Its main function is inexpensive head tracking in computer games and simulations but can also be used for general computer accessibility, in particular hands-free computing.
- Nov 04, 2014 · Face++ is high-end face recognition software built by the Chinese company Megvii. According to its website, it provides "the cutting-edge technology of computer vision and data mining to provide 3 core vision services (Detection, Recognition, and Analysis)" for developers to build the technology into their apps.
FREE Photo Cataloguer Image Tagger Face Recognition App! If you landed here after searching for a photo tagging/management/searching App, you found it! A Windows Store version of this App is awaiting certification and should soon be in the store. Please check back, very soon.
- Amazon Rekognition is an image analysis service available in the Amazon AI suite. Through the Amazon Rekognition API , enterprises can enable their applications to detect and analyze scenes, objects, faces and other items within images. Rekognition uses the same machine learning and deep learning technologies as other artificial intelligence ( ...
Jul 18, 2019 · The market for facial recognition apps is about to explode with the new facial recognition security measures of the iPhone X. For this reason, it’s strongly encouraged that anyone who has an idea for a new Apple face recognition app move on their idea fast! Now is the time, because the opportunity to stand out will soon be over.
- Ultra Face Recognition Terminals. Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C; Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m; Face mask detection; Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page; 7-inch LCD touch screen,2 Mega pixel wide-angle lens; Built-in Mifare card ...
Face recognition app FindFace may make you want to take down all your online photos FindFace has a 70% accuracy for identifying strangers and could be a game-changer for law enforcement.
- Use of facial recognition tech is on the rise, but how do you get away from it? 3D-printed face masks, makeup, infrared lights, and complex patterns are being used to dodge its all-seeing eye
Face detection service from the API has the power to detect one or more human faces in an image and get a face rectangle for the face with 27 landmarks for a single face. Additional features in Microsoft Face API include emotion recognition for faces that can detect emotions such as anger, contempt, disgust, fear, happiness among other things.
- Dec 24, 2020 · Creepy facial recognition company Clearview AI claims it has a first amendment right to collect billion of people's public photos from the internet. Image: Getty Images Tech
A lot of image recognition is about identifying patterns. Once Google’s AI thinks it has a good understanding of what links together the images you’ve uploaded, it can be used to look for that ...
- Jun 03, 2020 · Windows Photo Gallery, free download. An easy image editor and image viewer integrated with Windows with face recognition and photo management tools. Includes tests and PC download for Windows 32 and 64-bit systems.
Photo/video search: Highly optimized still and video-based face recognition and identification enables near real-time search through huge photo and video libraries. Facial effects: FaceSDK has long been used by the entertainment industry to create products and services applying a wide range of facial effects.